The long awaited Unilag Postgraduate Application form 2020/2021 session is finally out. Prospective candidates can now apply for their choice programmes. Stated below is all the lead information you need regarding the programme to avoid making avoidable mistake(s). Please take time to go through it painstakingly and contact me and the Postgraduate Application 2020/2021 Registration Team to help you DEMYSTIFY all your application issues. We are available for you 24/7. Chat Us on: 0803 260 7603 or 0809 832 1352
To make things very easy for all applicants in this Covid-19 era we have moved all our registration and others services online FULLY. This is a deviation from our annual practice of setting up physical registration stand in our Campus Office alongside online.
First of, you are required to check if you are qualified or not for your prospective program by clicking this link/word with link in capital letter here >>> UNILAG POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS then click the box with title Application Type and from the drop down choose Postgraduate then click the second drop down box below this with title Programme to choose your prospective course/programme and wait for it to load to see the requirements. Candidates are advised to read these requirements carefully.Contact us if you want further clarification or you could not find your prospective course or any other well-informed advice FREE. After this please note the following:
- The price for the application form is N22,500 excluding bank charges which is at most N500;
- Sales of application forms and registration is now on and it ends on Sunday 14 August 2020; and
Payment for the application form will be made as the payment advice that will be generated from the school’s official website with unique Remita (RRR) number.
If you are a busy, hyper busy type or you are wary of mistakes and you want us to help you with all the registration process and application guide to guaranty sure success, you have our back we are always available to help and we are just a Whatsapp message away 24/7. Chat Us now on: 0803 260 7603 or 0809 832 1352 we would respond promptly. Click here to download>>>PG REGISTRATION TEMPLATE complete carefully and attach all required document and send to us with registration and form fees.
Get Free Blog Post Updates!
Here are sets of document and other things needed for us to assist you with the registration successfully 👇👇👇
- A white background passport photograph (clear scan copy)
- Hard or electronic copy of all credentials(Original/Statement/Professional) they are very important and they fetch you points most times, keep in mind no mark is small
- Transcript may not be needed right now to get the application form and register online.
Be assured of our professional and experienced touch and delivery in at most 48 hours when we would complete the registration and send completed form and other important registration details back to you.
In addition all applicants should finally note the following:
- Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or are currently undergoing Postgraduate Programmes are not eligible (but if you will finish your NYSC programme before the end of the year or even early next year, you are eligible, we have a proven legal route around it for you);
- Holders of Degrees obtained from outreach/satellite campuses are not eligible;
- Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as: Degree Certificates/NYSC Certificate /Professional Certificates. Statement of results can be accepted for application purpose only and not admission proper;
- If you are waiting your NYSC Certificate don’t worry we would handle it for you;
- All academic transcripts must reach the desk of The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of main admission registration after this qualifying result is out;
- All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact their relevant department for availability of supervisors/vacancies before applying online; and lastly
- Be in touch with us as entrance exam date will be announced later right here on www.unilagadmissionlead.com
Follow me on Twitter via this link: @unilaglead; Like us on Facebook via this link: @unilagadmissionlead; Send in your question(s) in the comment section just below this post we would respond asap.You can also chat me up live on Whatsapp or Telegram: 0809 832 1352