Candidates who took the last 2nd Supplementary Entrance exam whose result is HERE can still do their screening and get settled for lectures as soon as possible. They are required to get the following document ready for the exercise as well as follow the procedure:
Screening Procedure for School of Foundation Studies 2019/2020 Academic Session.
1. Go to studentportal.unilag.edu.ng
2. login with your application number (e.g. A123456) as username and surname in lowercase as password.
3. You are required to change your password immediately.
4. Click on “Update Biodata” to carry out all necessary updates (Compulsory) and print Biodata form
5. Click on “Generate fees” and thereafter click on “view Pay Advice” to print your pay advice. (Pay advice at is stage is only for Acceptance fee)
6. With pay advice in hand, Proceed to the bank to make payment of Acceptance fee.
7. After payment, go online to print out your letter of acceptance.
Get Free Blog Post Updates!
8. Fill out the form and proceed to the Screening venue for verification of credentials (O’level Result, Birth certificate, Reference letter,School testimonial, and duly signed acceptance letter). Please bring along originals of credentials and a set of photocopies in a white file
9. Return to StudentPortal website (http://studentportal.unilag.edu.ng) and relogin to generate another pay advice (this time, Pay advice will contain all other fees (the option to pay 50% of Tuition is available on the page)
10. With pay advice, proceed to the bank to pay the other necessary fees.
11. With pay advice, proceed to the bank to pay the other necessary fees.
ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO COME WITH ORIGINAL COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
1. O’level Result.
2. Reference Letter.
3. Birth certificate.
4. School testimonial.
5. Printout of Page where Candidate’s name appear in the list above
* Please note that the Screening Exercise continues at various Faculties in SubDean’s or Faculty Office from 9a.m. to 4p.m. daily.
Follow me on Twitter via this link: @unilaglead; Like us on Facebook via this link: @unilagadmissionlead; Send in your question(s) in the comment section just below this post we would respond asap.You can also chat me up live on Whatsapp or Telegram: 0809 832 1352