The University of Lagos registration for ONLINE DIRECT ENTRY Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES for the 2018/2019 academic year commenced on MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 3 and is scheduled to end on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2018.
Get Free Blog Post Updates!
Candidates who chose University of Lagos in JAMB’s 2018/2019 Direct Entry (DE) application are eligible. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates must also fulfil all O/level and DE requirements for the course of choice as advertised by JAMB.
SCREENING FEE – N2, 000
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Full-Time Undergraduate Admission;
- Click on DIRECT ENTRY Screening;
- Log in with JAMB registration number and surname in lower case as password;
- Generate payment advice;
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online;
- Return to the Unilag portal to complete the screening form;
- Print DIRECT ENTRY e-registration slip
ENQUIRIES: (CALL/WHATSAPP WALE: 08115834685)
Follow me on Twitter via this link: @unilaglead; Like us on Facebook via this link: @unilagadmissionlead; Send in your question(s) in the comment section just below this post we would respond asap. Feel free to ask your question(s) and get instant answer(s) via LiveChat on the right side below this page or chat me up live on Telegram Only: 0809 832 1352