The Institute of Continuing Education in collaboration with the Faculty of Education (Sandwich) hereby invites applications for admission into B.ED; B.A.ED and B.Sc.ED programmes commencing on Monday, 16th January, 2017 and ending on Friday, 12th May, 2017 in the under listed Departments:
- ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION
- Education Business
- Education Christian Religious Studies
- Education Early Childhood
- Education Economics
- Education English
- Education French
- Education Geography
- Education History
- Education Igbo
- Education Islamic Religious Studies
- Education Yoruba
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Health Education (Mainstream)
- Human Kinetics Education
- Health Professionals
- LIFELONG AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
- SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Home Economics
- Education Integrated Science
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Education Technology
- All candidates who possess five credits (5) passes in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than TWO sittings are eligible to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable online via University of Lagos website URL. http://www.unilag.edu.ng. Using ATM/Cash/Dedicated Teller obtainable on payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15, 000.00) only paid into any Bank within the campus using Treasury Single Account (TSA) via Remita Platform.
Get Free Blog Post Updates!
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS AND ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
Completed application forms should be submitted online and a hard copy of the completed forms should be submitted to the Sandwich Office, Faculty of Education.
Examinations for these programmes which will be in English Language and General Knowledge are as scheduled below:
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
|Faculty of Education *Sandwich Programme||Halls ‘B’ & ‘C’ Multipurpose Hall, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.||Friday, 12th May, 2017||Saturday, 13th May, 2017.|
NB: (1) Candidates are expected to come to the examination hall with the colour printout of their
(2) Provisional Admission Letters would be ready for collection on Wednesday, 24th May, 2017.
For further information, please contact:
- The Director,
Institute of Continuing Education (ICE)
2nd Floor, Bookshop Building,
University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba
Tel: 08063925017, 08023276292, 08033757677, 08117797529, 08023338678, 08023388817, 08184602229.
Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo F. Ipaye, FNIM
REGISTRAR & SECRETARY TO COUNCIL
Follow me on Twitter via this link: @unilaglead; Like us on Facebook via this link: @unilagadmissionlead; Send in your question(s) in the comment section just below this post we would respond asap.You can also chat me up live on Whatsapp or Telegram: 0809 832 1352